Thursday, July 22, 2010

Acknowledgments

I am happy to recognize the people who made my life in Thailand so pleasant and fulfilling.

I am grateful to Professor Judi Davenport. She worked in Mae Fah Luang University of Thailand a year before me. I went to Thailand on her advice and thanks to her help.


I owe special thanks to Professor Siriwat Wongsiri, Dean of the School of Science, for his permanent support and help.


I greatly appreciate the collaboration of Professors Darunee and Suthee Wattanasiriwech and their students.


I would like to express many thanks to Professor Hansa Sanguannoi. My knowledge about Thailand would be much reduced without her attention and help. She took me on many trips and told me about Thai history, people and culture.


My wonderful friends and neighbors Adele and Scott MacLeod, instructors of the English language from Canada, shared with me much of their free time and made my life so joyful. I want to express my love for them. I did not feel lonely thanks to their permanent presence and interest.


I appreciated very much the permanent help and friendship of my colleagues Dr. Piyanuch Siriwat (Nuchi), Dr. Teerawit Waratrujiwong (O), Dr. Machima Chotipunvitayakul (Joy), Dr. Patchara Punyamoonwongsa (Joy),  Dr. Piyanate Chuychai and Dr. Amorn Owatworakit (Amun-Ra).


Finally, I express my warmest love for Pooh.



1 comment: